We can see grass in our yard!! On Sunday, I excitedly pointed out to the rest of the family that I could see a small section of grass on the edge of the lawn. It's already melted away this much in 2 1/2 days!!
- The sun is shining lots and actually feels warm!
- Joshua took the kids bikes down from the hooks in the garage ceiling on Friday!
- There are puddles of dirty water everywhere. (But getting smaller all the time!)
- I am washing extra loads of wet, muddy clothes. (Hmmm, wonder how that happened...)
- We're going for walks again!
- I went out without a jacket this afternoon!
- The birdies are singing more!
- Swimming lessons are starting tomorrow.
Now I'm waiting for the grass to green up and the trees to start budding! It won't be long!