Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Encourage and Inspire Award

Today I was honoured to receive this beautiful award from my bloggy friend, Kelly, over at My Voice, My View. I couldn't believe Kelly would be sharing this award with me, because she is the one with the inspiring, encouraging blog! A few months ago, Kelly found my blog (do you remember how you found me, Kelly?), and started leaving comments - for every post! She definitely has the gift of encouragement! After I realized she was following my blog, I started to follow hers as well. Kelly has one of the most encouraging, and "real" blogs of all the ones I read. I've laughed and cried with this complete stranger! I have truly appreciated our new bloggy friendship. Thanks, Kelly, for sharing this with me.

There are other blogs that I read regularly that are also an encouragement and inspiration to me, each in their own way. So, I would like to share this award with with these dear friends:

1. Emily, at Macaroni and Cheese
2. Nadine, at Daughter of the King
3. Mary Kathryn, at Love, Life, Family
4. Kerry, at Shealy Stories (this is a private blog)

5. Sarah, at Sarah, Short and Gaudy

May each of you be inspired or encouraged by someone today!

4 comments:

septembermom said...

You really deserve this award! Your love and dedication to your family is so admirable. I hove the honesty and warmth in all your posts:) I'm grateful for our blogging friendship. I always look forward to reading your blog. Congrats to the other recipients. I can't wait to visit their blogs!

Nadine said...

ah...that is so nice...
but my technical abilities...or lack there of ...I do not know how to put this on my site....

Got a play by play of how to do this for this old gal?

lol!

Kerry Shealy said...

Awwww....thanks, Peggy! I love reading your blog, too, and feel that I have gotten to know you so much better by peeking into your daily life! You are dear, sweet friend!

Life is Great said...

pegsy, we go a long way back. i am so proud of you, the family you have and the mother u r! u r such a delight to know, thank you for your patience and kind words.