Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Only Been 7 Months...

Yesterday I got a haircut for the first time in 7 months! I've never been one for getting my hair cut on a consistent basis, but I think this is a new record for me! Since it's such a momentous occasion, I thought you might like to see pictures.

Here I am, squinting in the sun. Joshua likes the sexy little flip over my eye, but it's driving me crazy! I think I got about 4 inches off. It feels great!

This is the way I'll be wearing it around the house until the little flip grows out a bit!This week is official haircut week because the kids got theirs done on Monday! They love going to Beaner's, a kids hair "salon" here. It's a really fun place, complete with T.V.'s playing cartoons at every chair, a ball pit, and free lollipops! Sara got blue "hair" braided into her hair, so she's having fun showing that off. Here's a pic...

4 comments:

Nadine said...

First things first...you look BEAUTIFUL!...How I have missed your face out here in the blog world...

Oh Peggy...I know you don't bite...
well...you don't right?...I think..?
hehehe
I have SO SO SO procrastinated in calling you...I guess fear...not of you....but of some how not measuring up...ok...I know it is foolish...but things have been so "wacked" with me...one day I feel great and on top of the world...the next I do not feel so great and wonder how I can even be social...I am going to call you but just putting this out first...so you have time to think about how "wacked" I am...lol!
I have been scared of making an official date with you only because I am scared I won't be at my "best"
so I am going to bite the bullet...and pray that I am not in pain the day we finally meet...

My house right?
Love ya and can't wait to meet...
You do realize you might need to move to Red Deer after our visit..lol!

Mindy said...

Love it! You look great!

Jennifer said...

You girls look great! I missed you in the blogging world:( Glad your back:)

septembermom said...

You both look so cute! Adorable!