Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boys and Their Toys


I wanted to post this little video of Sky from our day at the lake while we were camping. At the same time that Sky was happily playing on his little inflatable jet ski, Joshua was dreaming and scheming about the day he would own a real jet ski of his own!

I said, "You just want one because you don't know how to relax." (This is true.)

He said, "I am relaxed." (Execpt that he was enviously eyeing all the people with boats and jet skis.)


I said, "Yes, because you don't have a choice. There are no other options right now! If we had a jet ski, we'd be constantly on the go!"


I think I got a man grunt in response.


In the meantime, I enjoyed watching my son enjoy being a little boy. And tried to relax as much as possible...while I still can.

2 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Aren't those just the neatest things?! So much fun!

I hope you have a wonderful day at the zoo today (maybe one day I'll run into you there *smile*), and Mr. Linky will wait for ya.

Blessings...

Jennifer said...

Sorry Peggy I would need to be on the jet ski:) I want one some day they are so much fun!