Friday, December 12, 2008

Aloha Friday #5

Today's Aloha Friday took me by surprise! I can't believe it's that time of the week already! I'm going to ask a simple question and all you have to do is answer it! Thanks to An Island Life for the original idea. If you want to participate, head on over there and follow the instructions! It's a fun way to make new bloggy friends!

This week's question is multiple choice:

Which holiday beverage is your favourite?

a. Eggnog
b. Hot chocolate
c. Wassail (hot spiced apple cider)
d. Holiday lattes at Starbucks (if so, which one?)
e. Other

I think mine would have to be the Gingerbread Latte at Starbuck's! Grande, de-caf, half-sweet, no whipped cream! (It is now called the Gingersnap Latte - get it without the cookie sprinkles - even the guy at Starbuck's told me they were disgusting!)

20 comments:

Jen said...

i have 2 favorites this year - wassail and the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks.

Unknown said...

Hot chocolate, but you gota have the marshmallows and whip cream.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love hot chocolate on a cold winter day :)

sues2u2 said...

Eggnog forever but hot chocolate is good too.

Abby said...

Wassail! Yum!!!

Unknown said...

Hot coco!! May even have to go make me some on this cold day!

Amy Clary said...

Oh, man....can I choose one of each? At first I decided egg nog and then I read the rest of the choices and said, "oh, i like that too" to each one. Yum!
Aloha!

Jennifer said...

I say B hot chocolate:)

Miriam said...

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

a) Eggnog ... with a shot of Kahlua in it - yummy!!

b) WHITE hot chocolate ... with plenty of whipping cream on top - woohoo!!

c) Wassail ... when you're out looking at Christmas lights and Christmas carolling!!

d) EGGNOG latte - grande, decaf (caffeine gives me a headache, I found out), no foam (they give you too much and rip you off) and no nutmeg (its a nasty first taste to get when you sip through those silly lids!)

e) Other - Strawberry tea sweetened with strawberry infused honey!!

Love these Aloha Friday questions! Have a wonderful, snowy weekend!!!!

- The Warkentin Bunch

threesidesofcrazy said...

Mocha Caramel Cappuccinno with lots of whip cream!

janetfaye said...

I love a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream!

geisme said...

My mom's eggnog- she makes her own homemade from scratch. MISS IT & her lots! But I like all the others too.
Was going to ask you another question, but now can't remember. Ah well.

Charlotte atb@lifesacharm.net said...

.. hot chocolate!

geisme said...

Remembered my question. Is the Crockpot chicken stew, similar to chicken & dumplings, but w/out the dumplings?

NoBS said...

EGGNOG!!! Soy and veggie though.

Jenni said...

B. Hot chocolate!!!!

docemdy said...

Hot chocolate. Peppermint mocha at Starbucks but they phased it out in the Philippines. Boo hoo hoo.

Kerry Shealy said...

I choose A, B, and C! I'm really into Peppermint tea right now, too!

Lisa C. said...

I Love Coquito... YUM... so i guess it's e) other,, :)

Beth Chretien said...

it's a tossup between hot chocolate, egg nog lattes (homemade) and pumpin spice lattes (starbucks)