Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Secret Code

Now that I've unveiled the Christmas card, do you want to see the rest of the photo shoot? I'll have to give you our secret code... We were so happy with how all the pictures turned out! Melissa did an amazing job inspite of the fact that we were cold and slipping around on the ice and the kids were getting bored, etc.! She managed to make that all disappear in the photos. To see them, go to www.melissamckinnon.com and click "Enter Site." Then, at the top of the page, click "V.I.P Area." When it asks for a password, type in "CUBA." (Don't ask - it's a joke between her husband and my husband!) Get comfortable because there are 74 pictures! I hope you enjoy them!

6 comments:

geisme said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! They are beautiful! How did you ever decide? Do Sara & Sky get along that well, most of the time? (I know, not all of the time.) Peggy, the pics were great. Thank you sooo much for sharing. There were a couple that you were still smiling in, but it looked like that "C'mon, I'm freaking cold here, let's go!" type thing.
I loved the ones of Joshua & Sara.
-Gail

Jennifer said...

She did such a great job! I would have a hard time deciding.

Jen said...

your pictures are all great! i can't wait til we have cooperative children who might take a decent group picture.

Miriam said...

55, 65 & 61 were my personal favourites. The two of you look great but you, Peggy, look STUNNING!!! Happy New Year, my friends ...

And who won the gift you were going to give away when you asked about the pointsettia??

markay714 said...

Those are GREAT GREAT GREAT pictures!!! That must have been a lot of fun (and a little cold) doing!

Kerry Shealy said...

Wow! What a photogenic family?! I never realized how much Sky looks like his daddy.