Thursday, May 3, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It's raining and cold. Double yuck! I must confess that my mood has a lot to do with the weather for the day. I really want to be negative and feel sorry for myself on days like today, so it's time to make a list of positives!

1. I didn't have to go anywhere today, so at least we don't HAVE to go out and get wet.
2. It's wonderful for all the newly budding trees, plants and grass.
3. This is a great chance to be creative and spend some quality time with the kids. (I'll let you know how that goes!)
4. Also, a great chance to get lots of housework done! No temptation to go anywhere!

That's all I can think of, but that's pretty good for me on a rainy day! We won't push it any more than that! What do the rest of you do on a rainy day? Check out some of my cool links for some fun things to do with the kids on inclement days. The Making Friends paper dolls are hours of enjoyment! Just keep some card stock on hand and your printer in working condition!

No comments: