Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sprinkler Fun!

I have been so bad about posting this past week. I love my blog, but I also feel guilty sometimes because there is always something else I SHOULD be doing! Anyway, last Thursday I posted pictures of snow, so I thought you might want to see how this Thursday looks! The pictures say it all!We had a beautiful, warm weekend as well. We were so happy to have our Daddy and husband home for a few days. On Saturday we all worked together in the yard - mowing the lawn, trimming the hedges, watering, weeding, etc. Sunday was church, lunch with some friends and a nice, restful afternoon. Because Joshua had to go out of town again on Monday afternoon, he was allowed to take the day off. We had dentist and chiropractor appointments, along with a few errands to run. It was nice to not be doing everything by myself for a change! It was Sky's first visit to the dentist and he did so good! That kid can open his mouth way bigger than I can! He let them polish and then even did the fluoride treatment! He was so proud of himself! The highlight for both kids is the new toothbrush and floss, and the toy prize when they're done. I forgot the camera, but Joshua got a picture or two with his cell phone. We haven't downloaded those yet, so I'll post that later.

Joshua was gone again for a conference in Edmonton (three hours north). He got home at 8 p.m. last night, just in time to get the kids really worked up and crazy before bedtime! Oh well, I wore them out with a trip to the playground earlier, so they were still asleep pretty quickly! So, all is well, and their are no more business trips on the horizon! Now we can get down to the business of enjoying summer!

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

I'm glad it has warmed up for you guys! That snow made me thankful we live in "WARM" Michigan. (we actually had a camper not go on the boat time today because of the "cold" weather - it was 85F today!). You posted about a smoothie you made for your kids... this may sound dumb, but how/what did you make it with.